Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Past-Life Regression / What the $%^#?

Do you ever think that you have lived before? Do you feel that some of your current relationships began in an earlier life? Do you have an illness or problem that you attribute to a past life? Do you believe your present job is related to what you did in a previous life? Past-life regression provides answers and relief that no other method can.
In this class you will learn about life between lives, your current life's lessons and why you chose to reincarnate. This is an experiantial class; each student will have at least one opportunity to privately recall a past life. BYOC (bring your own candle). This course offers a quick, inexpensive way to get in touch with your past lives!


Sec Y Thur Mar 23 @ 7 PM
Class Fee - $49
2940 N Lincoln Ave, Chicago, IL

7 comments:

Abi said...

Looks like the instructor teaches people how to communicate not only with their former selves across time, but also with other souls across long distances, too. One of the students in this course talked to me (no, not through GMail Chat) through my dreams about my former self ...

Here I am (I mean, my current self), trying to use some old, clunky and unreliable fiber and optics to communicate via something called the internets. And feeling thrilled about it, too.

Sigh!

Ravages/CC said...

Ha, just what I wanted! Here is where I will learn if my manic tendency to blog and write inane stuff comes because I was once a Victorian lover dashing of a letter to my beloved.

Falstaff said...

What's the point? I mean I've already lived through that life, right? Why would I want to live it again? Personally I'm much more interested in my future life. Will I be pretty? Will I be rich? Will I need warm clothes? Will my Amex still work? Should I be taking Spanish lessons? That's what I want to know.

Come to think of it, if it's Past-life REGRESSION, maybe once could fit a line and project into the future. Hmmm.

Veena said...

Abi: Did you talk to the student's current self or the student in his previous life? Makes a huge difference you know.

Ravages: Victorian lover? A Puritan we are now, I see.

Falstaff: Who said in your future life you are going to be human? Last time I checked, snakes don't use Amex.

Yeah, it was actually the word 'regression' that caught my attention in the first place. I was all set to draw a line right through.

Falstaff said...

Veena: Hello? What did I ever do to you? At any rate, if current lives are any indicator I'm not going to be a snake. More like a two-toed sloth.

MR: Am trying very hard to resist making regression jokes. Like ones about how most people will probably end up being ordinary least squares. Aargghh!!!

Ravages/CC said...

Ravages: Victorian lover? A Puritan we are now, I see.

We always were puritan. Unless we happen to be controlled by that specific other personality of us. In which case, we all and you too be very aware.

The ramblings of a shoe fiend said...

"Do you believe your present job is related to what you did in a previous life?"

Yes. I think I made fun of those men who walked around with sandwhich boards covered in advertising. That's why I'm currently promoting a gift card called Go Bananas. I have a candle. Where do I sign up?