Thursday, May 17, 2007

Off to practice my French

No, not in Camus land. The one next to it, across from the Rock (which is also a Pillar) that may tumble as its only made of clay. Yes, I am going to climb the Giant who does not shrug. (He cannot afford to.) And spend time in the desert. So cool, no? Full excitement happening.

Au revoir! Abientot!

PS: Must mention that this also happens to be the most unplanned trip I have ever taken in my entire life. So if you read about the two women who disappeared in the desert never to be seen again, please think of moi. And send Bill a Congratulations message.

5 comments:

pigudel said...

what? wait .. where are we going again?

for the record, I think this is the most planned trip I've been on... I actually know (or you do) where I'm sleeping each night!

Veena said...

I do? Thr first and the last nights I know. The rest I know within a 200 mile radius. Which means that we couls very well end up in Algeria if we aren't too careful. Not exactly a plan if you ask me.

Tabula Rasa said...

sounds like a great trip all round. am tempted to congratulate bill already.

Veena said...

TR: Not yet. I am still alive but this Arabic keyboqrd will kill me soon.

Tabula Rasa said...

well he has the place to himself.

believe me, that's what i'd meant :-D

enjoy the arabiq!