Friday, August 24, 2007

Chotu Motu off to Highlands

I barely believe it myself but it seems to be true. After yesterday, Bill apparently decided that he should do something to get me out of home, so he's gone and planned this entire thing himself! Yes, it is Bill I am talking about. Perhaps I should stay home for the next few months, you think? Tickets, car, hotels all done supposedly. Off early tomorrow - no, will not be spending time in Edinburgh just there to pick up car. Inverness, Skye, the Lochs and single malt the next four days. Be back on Thursday.

PS: Anoop, no, that's asking for too much, don't you think? He booked the car in my name, I am driving.

5 comments:

Anoop said...

Wow! I am impressed. Nothing like some well intentioned laziness on your part to awaken the sleeping lion in Bill. Now to make him defend his thesis and make your MIL happy...

Veena said...

Grr..Sleeping tiger, he says. Wrong part of the country for lions, I believe. (I personally prefer Cub) :)

Anonymous said...

I always knew Bill had it in him. He is just lazy by choice.

Also, do you guys need copies of those incriminating pictures of the both of you dozing off in the train, while Bill was wake and reading. And I was taking pictures.

Why would someone who is clearly smart mess with perfection and go about doing things himself. :)

Cheshire Cat said...

Going to Edinburgh but not to the Festival??

Veena said...

BM: Yeah, I remember. One short 1.5 hour ride from Salzburg to Munich. Just remember that for every picture you have, we can give you about twenty. Even slides if you pefer as Anoop used to be a slide person in those days. (Nostalgia time: Those days! So long ago, wasn't it? Five years dude.)

Cat: Yes, festival needed some advanced planning so we had to skip that. Maybe next year. And plus, there were a couple of mountains up North which proved a little more appealing at current time.